Yesterday’s (Tuesday) Home Cure was to buy fresh flowers. I would have to agree with Maxwell that this is a great thing to do to add a little extra to your home.
Thanks to my cat’s fascination with water, I typically do not have fresh flowers. This is the number one reason I am such a fan of Aunt Peaches’ coffee filter flowers. I know I’ve mentioned these a lot lately but I am just so impressed!
In keeping with the 20/20 Home Cure, I will be offering my 2nd giveaway in celebration of nearing my 100th post! The winner of this giveaway will receive an arrangement of coffee filter flowers of their choosing (color and flower type). Here are the details:
- There are three ways to enter
- Comment on this post
- Join the Fabulous in Four-Hundred Square Feet Facebook page (if you already follow my Facebook page, Contact Me and let me know and I will count an entry for you)
- Follow me on Twitter (if you already follow my Facebook page,Contact Me and let me know and I will count an entry for you)
- You can do one or all three for a better chance to win.
- Deadline is Friday, October 29th
This is open to anyone in the U.S. (as I will be paying for shipping). Here is a look at some of the flower how tos available on Aunt Peaches blog: